NOTE: ALL PSYCHIC READINGS AND CONSULTATIONS ARE PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. They do not in any way constitute medical, financial, legal, personal or any sort of professional advice. By engaging in a psychic reading or using this site, you understand that we do not provide recommendations, advice or give any directions for you to follow. A psychic reader, for example, may from time to time offer a personal opinion but this does not constitute advice. A reader will not diagnose illnesses or conditions (including questions pertaining to pregnancy and death). The content of psychic readings and the use of this site are merely for entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon. Readers are not our employees and the provision of any of the service by a reader shall be directly between you and the reader. You and the reader are solely responsible for the conversations which occur while a reader is providing any services. We do not refer, endorse, recommend, verify, evaluate or guarantee any services provided by readers, and nothing shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation or guarantee of any reader. We do not warrant the validity, accuracy, completeness, safety, legality, quality, or applicability of the content or anything said or written by any reader or any advice provided. We will not be liable for any damages sustained due to reliance by you on such information provided by any reader. Psychic Talks has the right to terminate any bad reviews.
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. Psychic Talks will never share your information for marketing purposes with any other companies. In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
All data and information provided to Psychic Talks by customers is treated as confidential in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and is protected by using a centrally located password protected Server which is housed in a secure onsite data centre.
If you have consented to receive marketing, we would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please go to our unsubscribe link on our webpage.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service. Psychic Talks, Unit 2 Park View Court, St Pauls Road, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18 3DZ We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Psychic Talks needs to gather and use certain information about individuals. These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact. This policy describes how this personal data must be collected, handled and stored to meet the company’s GDPR standards — and to comply with the law.
This data protection policy ensures Psychic Talks:
- Complies with data protection law and follow good practice
- Protects the rights of staff, customers and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) describes how organisations — including
Psychic Talks — must collect, handle and store personal information.
These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or on other
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely
and not disclosed unlawfully.
The GDPR is underpinned by eight important principles. These say that personal data must:
1. Be processed fairly and lawfully
2. Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
3. Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
4. Be accurate and kept up to date
5. Not be held for any longer than necessary
6. Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
7. Be protected in appropriate ways
8. Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection
This policy applies to:
- The head office of Psychic Talks
- All branches of Psychic Talks
- All staff and volunteers of Psychic Talks
- All contractors, suppliers and other people working on behalf of Psychic Talks
It applies to all data that the company holds relating to identifiable individuals, even if that information technically falls outside of the GDPR. This can include:
- Names of individuals
- Postal addresses
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- …plus any other information relating to individuals
This policy helps to protect Psychic Talks from some very real data security risks,
- Breaches of confidentiality. For instance, information being given out inappropriately.
- Failing to offer choice. For instance, all individuals should be free to choose how the company uses data relating to them.
- Reputational damage. For instance, the company could suffer if hackers successfully gained access to sensitive data.
Everyone who works for or with Psychic Talks has some responsibility for ensuring data
collected, stored and handled appropriately.
Each team that handles personal data must ensure that it is handled and processed in
this policy and data protection principles.
However, these people have key areas of responsibility:
- The Directors are ultimately responsible for ensuring that Psychic Talks meets its legal obligations.
The [Data Protection Officer] is responsible for:
- Keeping the board updated about data protection responsibilities, risks and issues.
- Reviewing all data protection procedures and related policies, in line with an agreed
schedule. - Arranging data protection training and advice for the people covered by this policy.
- Handling data protection questions from staff and anyone else covered by this policy.
- Dealing with requests from individuals to see the data Psychic Talks holds about them (also called ‘subject access requests’).
- Checking and approving any contracts or agreements with third parties that may handle the company’s sensitive data.
The [IT Manager] is responsible for:
- Ensuring all systems, services and equipment used for storing data meet acceptable security standards.
- Performing regular checks and scans to ensure security hardware and software is functioning properly.
- Evaluating any third-party services the company is considering using to store or process data. For instance, cloud computing services.
The [Marketing Manager] is responsible for: - Approving any data protection statements attached to communications such as emails and letters.
- Addressing any data protection queries from journalists or media outlets like newspapers.
- Where necessary, working with other staff to ensure marketing initiatives abide by GDPR principles.
I consistently come back to Psychic Talks readers as I enjoy mediumship readings. I get the guidance and the reassurance I need from my loved ones in Spirit as Raven connects in quickly with you and passes on relevant information. This is a great source of upliftment for me when I need spiritual encouragement.
Without Psychic Talks I would be completely filled with anxiety and stress, there readers are heaven sent and spot on about things, speaking to Gabrielle gives me such reassurance and hope. I really do love speaking with them and I am so thankful for every reading. Thank you for always making me feel better...lots of love to you for your kindness, xx.